Saturday, December 1, 2007

Going to the Temple







Today was such a good day! JT and I had a day off together, so we went up to the Orlando Temple for the first time, it was beautiful! But to my despair, after we drove 5 hours to get there and we were ready to walk in... I realized I forgot my dang recommend!! I wanted to shoot my face off (jt told me my face was to pretty to shoot off, so I decided against it) But luckily after an hour and a half of me crying in the car, and walking around the temple grounds, our Bishop called us back, and talked to the temple president and let us in! YEAH!! It was so nice to go again, I havent been since we were married! I loved it! We went to a nice restaurant called seasons 52 afterwards, it was a nice date!

2 comments:

MoJo said...

That is so sad. We went to my cousin's wedding in CO from Washington and Joseph said he grabbed my purse for me but what he ment to say was, "I'll get your purse" but forgot. So we got to the wedding and I didn't have my purse. I had to have my bishop call the temple pres. too. Those are the most stressful situations!

mostly Stacy said...

So I need something new kenzie face how's about a new post!