Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dating Anniversary

pretend like he is not grabbing my boob, its really a cute shot
Exactly where he proposed








JT and I are definately not one of those couples who celebrate their monthly anniversary and since we were married in May we no longer celebrate our "Dating Anniversary", which in in October. But since we were in Newnan, GA on our dating anniversary we decided to go with some friends to that same Haunted house where our first date was and where he proposed.. for those of you who don't know the story.....




I was barely 19 when we went on our first date. He took me to a haunted house, which was appropriate seeing as though it was October. He was after me right when I moved to GA, and I was not interested cause he was old! 5 Months later of persistance, I decided to go out with him. I clearly had the upper hand in this date... he wanted me! As we were standing in line to enter the haunted house, we were having a great conversation. So great, that I was getting really shy and nervous and I couldnt even talk because I was all of a sudden soooo into him. I could tell that he now had the upper hand and he was loosing interest in me. I was not being that crazy, confidant, fun, outgoing girl he thought I was. I knew I needed to do something risky to get the upper hand. So when we entered the house, and it was pitch black.. I grabbed collar and slammed him against the wall and put my lips almost to his and then I walked away... I then knew I had the upper hand, and thats when he fell in love with me, so he says.




2 years later, he took me to the same haunted house on that same day.. and slammed me against the wall in that same place and asked me to marry him.

4 comments:

Ali said...

So cute!! I have never heard that story, I like it! And as far as the hair thing goes...definitly! I have always thought you would be awesome doing hair!! I miss you and love your stinking guts!! You better call me if you come out for Christmas or I will hunt you down and beat you sensless!!

Ali said...

Ha Ha You are so cute!! Did you actually SEE my house!?! It is way messy! And I never hated you as a roommate, I was just as messy as you were!! Infact I LOVED you as a roommate! Sometimes I wish we could go back to just being roommates and not have to worry about real life problems all of the time! Wasn't life easier when all you had to worry about was weather or not you had a date for friday night!?!

Brookie said...

its about time you blogged... i miss you too much how is Mississi-PIT??

MoJo said...

I didn't know that story. Way cute and way you! I got proposed to in Victoria's Secret with the whole store watching. Awesome. I think you should do hair. Your's always looks soo good and so does your make up.