Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vulgar Aunt Kenzie

So when my niece Brie turned 8, she flew out to Georgia from Utah. I love this little girl so much.. so one night, I took her shopping and said she could pick out any toy she wanted under $20. She was really into these "Bratz Catz" and so she got one of those, and personally, I think they are ugly and lame, but whatever she likes... So on the drive home, she asks me "Kenzie, what do you think I should name my new Bratz cat?
I replied saying "I love the name Anus!! You should totally name her Anus!" She being so sweet and eight years old said "Anus is such a cute name!! I love it! It fits her!" I was laughing so hard!! Telling her the reason for my laughter was because of how cute she is, and she makes me happy... She continued playing with her Cat, and saying the word, or her name, Anus over and over. "Anus, what would you like to do?.... you are such a good kitty Anus. I can't wait for my family to meet you Anus."
I got back home to my sister Laurie's house in Georgia where Brie and I both were staying at the time. She ran inside overly excited to show Aunt Laurie her new Bratz Catz. Laurie said, "Oh, Brie, she is way darling, what did you name her? "
"Anus!" Saying it like she just knew Laurie would love how different, and creative it was.
Laurie started laughing really hard, and yelled "KENZIE!!!!" Brie kept asking, "What are you laughing at? What does it mean? " We told her, and she thought it was pretty funny, but was confused at me on why I would have her name her cute little cat after a Butt hole.

I was talking to Brie last night, and she was telling me the story, and she remembered everything. I feel guilty now, but when you think about it, Anus is a medical term, it is better then naming your cat butt hole

2 comments:

MoJo said...

LOL! I was laughing so hard. It reminds me of when I was nannying. The 4 year old girl saw a Bratz doll up in my closet (that's a long story) and wanted it really bad. I told her she could have it if she cleaned her room and ate all her lunch. (I think those dolls are really stupid and slutty.) So when I gave it to her she was brushing her hair and asked what her name was. I told her it was Hoochie. So she did the same thing, said the name "Hoochie" over and over. When her mom came home she ran to her and said, "MOM!!! Look what Morgan gave me! Her name is Hoochie!" Her mom just looked at me and started laughing. Whenever she had a hard time sleeping her mom would be like, "well, where's Hoochie?" pretty funny.

mostly Stacy said...

Mom told me this story the other day and I think she peed a little. To be honest so did I.
Then we got all silly and started exchanging stories. I was telling her a story about Amy and how she was from Oregon and how everyone there is a tree hugger. She shot me the weirdest look and said "tree hugger?" I said "yeah you know, like an environmentalist" To which mom replied saying, "Oh I thought you meant like Mary Shandling in that superstar movie where she made out with all those trees." I seriously could not stop laughing. it was really just a cherry on top that she called Molly Shannon, Mary Shandling.
Oh and I saw giant boy at the mall yesterday, I thought about heckling him but then i realized I'm not as mean as you :). By the was you should blog that story because it's the best.