Sunday, June 10, 2007

So I finally got my Wedding Video, and my pictures.... I feel like a little girl cause I watch my video over and over again... JT always catches me watching it. Like when I can't sleep at night, or when we are working together on cleaning the house, I am in the computer room, watching it again and again. He use to laugh at me and think that I was cute, but now I am not so sure... haha.
I loved this day, and I am so thankful that I got the video because it is so hard to remember details... Everyone was right when they told me that the day goes by so fast, and it is kind of a blur when you think back on.
I am trying to figure out what I want to do with my pictures. If I want to scrapbook it on my own, have a professional do it, or just order prints to have?? I don't know.

1 comment:

MoJo said...

My photographer did an awesome job, we just can't afford to get the pictures STILL! So I'm jealeous. Good job on getting the video too. I regret not getting one.