Thursday, May 31, 2007

When he loves something...

So.. After being married, it is funny when you find out funny things and habits about your spouse. I had these pajama pants from victoria's secret that were way too short, but I wanted to keep them cause they were so comfortable, so I cut the legs off to be knee length. But I did a horrible job, and they are all jagged and uneven. They look like pirate pants or something. Any way, I haven't seen them forever, and I begin to notice JT wearing them on a regular basis. I say to him "You do realise those are my pants, and they are from Victoria's secret!?" He doesn't care. They are now his favorite item. He loves nothing more than to come home from work, take a shower, grab some grub, play his computer games, and go comando in my Victoria Secret pj's for the next hour. I will also mention that he gets mad if I wear them. They are now his. It makes me laugh cause he really wears them every single day. It use to be this bright orange county jail shirt, with the sleeves ripped off, arm pit stains and all! He would go running in it, and mow the lawn.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

I am still laughing. I am wondering if one day he will arrive for cities and knight dressed in the pirate pants!!

mostly Stacy said...

Tha's so funny Kenz. I really thought My husband was the only one that did that. He hasn't worn my clothes but he started using my Mary Kay moisturizer and now won't use his own. He stole my pillow because it was more comfortable,so I got a new one. Now he wants my new one.

MoJo said...

That is so dang cute...and weird...but cute. :) I love the quirkyness of husbands that allows you to love them even more! I love how you don't get mad, you just embrace it.