Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Super Hip Family

I was really blessed to have such a cool family. I love my parents so much, and my siblings are all gorgeous, and there cool. But mostly, I am just glad they are good looking. That would be so embarrassing if they were ugly. (I am totally kidding) My sisters are like my best friends in the world.
Some would say that growing up in a messy home, sharing a room with 3 other people, hand-me-downs, and having to share the tub with 6 other sisters may not be fabulous, but when you dont know any different, and when you have best friends to play with 24/7, that is pretty cool. Sometimes they would get mad when I would sneak in there room, and eat all there hidden snacks, and steal there clothes, and stretch them out... But in my eyes, they are lucky. I wish I had a chubby little sister that admired everything I did.

2 comments:

mostly Stacy said...

You have way surpassed the chubby little sister thing. You are so much cooler than me it's not even funny. I wish I could borrow all your clothes.... I would make your shirts all saggy though

Lobdell family said...

It is nice when I get all the hand me downs now from all of my older and younger siblings. Love and miss you sis